Thursday 12 February 2015

''Art chain'', Day 1 showcasing some fave pages etc made for Papirdesign.

Hi, I hope you are all well!
...Still Winter here even if we are starting to experience a few tiny signs that Spring will come to Sweden even this year...Birds are singing and the days are slowly getting longer.

One of the fun things happening at this moment to brighten up the cold grey days are the many posts on FB, Instagran  and on blogs showcasing beautiful artwork as part of  ''Artchain''.

I have been nominated by a few sweet friends; 
Anupama Choudary from India,  Stephanie Papin from France  and Kathy Mosher from Alaska.
All these ladies do inspirational work as well as are real sweethearts!

I thought that since I did not find time in January to make a post sharing my favourite pages for 2014  (nor 2013 actually :-D ) I would post a few favourites each day for the five days that I'm supposed to do the ''Artchain''. 

Today I have focused on pages that I made for  Papirdesign 

Close ups  HERE

 Close ups  HERE

Close ups  HERE

                                                                        Close ups HERE

                                                                       Close ups HERE

Close ups HERE

Close ups HERE

Thanks for looking!
Welcome back again tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. Amazing post with so many gorgeous creations! Just love to see your creations Bente. They are a treat to the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lay-outs are all pure eye-candy! I just love your work so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful.. it was lovely to see them all again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers.....such special and gorgeous pages! Love love love them all! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...