Monday 13 October 2014

Cute Fox face for Sizzix UK

Today I want to tell you about my new project for Sizzix UK.
I actually made something out of felted fabric this time and not a card or layout. I still used my wonderful Sizzix dies however, and his time I'd like to remind you of the versatility of the Bigz dies.
You think of a craft material and chances are the Bigz die will be able to cut it. These steel rule dies are very strong and you can also cut several layers of paper at once.
Saves time if you have a lot you need to do.

Today I made a sweet project with one of Debi Potter's cute 'Woodland Creatures'; the Fox face.
Here is a sneak and you can see all of it HERE
I would love for you to visit and tell me what you think of the lovely dies.


Thanks for looking!
Hugs!


6 comments:

  1. A fabulous project and so cute too! Tx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he the cutest! Love this project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cool is that. I went and did a felting course in Ireland and had such fun... I need to try something like this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...