Thursday 18 September 2014

I am being introduced as a guest designer for Ruby Rock-It.

THis is what they said on their blog :

''INTRODUCING OUR GUEST | BENTE FAGERBERG'

BY ERIN YAMABE | SEPTEMBER 16, 2014i      



Introducing our Guest | Bente Fagerberg

Hello there, we are so excited to be introducing our guest for this month:  The fabulous Bente Fagerberg!



Let's take a peek into this creative soul's world...
I am a Norwegian lady living in Sweden since many years back. I have three beautiful daughters who mean the world to me.
They are the main inspiration for my scrapbooking pages. I have scrapped for a few years now and actually feel a need to create something every day . Expressing myself through papers and beautiful embellishments is just the best wayto spend my time!!
When I am not scrapbooking or spending time with my family I co-own a small business with a friend.
We sell fashion jewellery, bags and scarves as wholesalers. It gives me a lot of freedom which I love.
I was a SAHM for the best part of my life, but now the girls are older they don't need me to be there all the time. Originally I spent years at university studying the field of economy and several other subjects. 
I am very happy that I was asked to be a guest designer here at Ruby Rock It! The collection I was sent was actually a bit out of my comfort zone, but I had so much fun with it! I loved the feel and quality of the products and the fact that one side was kraft and one side 'coloure/glittered. Very clever! The embellishments are so fun too!
I hope I was able to give you some inspiration!!
Here's a few peeks at what I've been up to...

Such goodness here!  We will be back later on in the month with her full reveal...

Ok, thanks for peeking and in about a weeks time the full works will be posted on the Ruby Rock-It blog if you are curious :-) Hope to see you then!
<3

3 comments:

  1. These look amazing! Look forward to the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always! Can't wait for the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Your sneaks look fun and upbeat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...