Friday 13 June 2014

Two cards for Les Papiers de Pandore/Sizzix UK

Hi today I have a couple of cards of a simpler style to show you. 
I used beautiful papers from a couple of collections from Les Papiers de Pandore as well as some awesome Sizzix dies to make them.
I showed a sneak of one card before but here you can see them in full.


 The first one is based on a journaling card on top of the woodgrain base and then some pieces die cut with the 'Life Made Simple' basics. I think those speach bubbles are very sweet. 
Of course I had to use my fave flower die on this card as well!!

For number two I used the basics set again, and the 'Life Made Simple' 'Smile for the Camera' set. These are so cool and funky!


LPDP Products used :

Lovely birds "Duvet"
Urbanessence "Tags"
Itinéraire bis "Passeport"
Itinéraire bis "Correspondances"
Summer life "Eblouie"
Pack 15x15 Itinéraire Bis

Sizzix products used:


5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...