Thursday 8 May 2014

Handmade flowers and a mix of Inkido collections.

I hope you are all well and that you have gotten a lot of lovely pages or cards scrapped lately.This is my most recent page made using Inkido supplies. Actually,Inkido has a beautiful new collection out called Spring Time, and you can see it HERE.
But today I have a page to share that uses a combination of older collections.
 

 I layered quite a few beautiful patterned papers here and used my sewing machine to add decorative stitching and my punches for a cute border effect. The pretty vintage crochet lace add to the romantic feel of the page.

 
 
I used an awesome die by Sizzix called Tattered florals to make the larger flowers. I die cut the different parts from a patterned paper belonging to the X-mas collection. After spraying them with white mist to tone down the pattern there is nothing X-mas about them!! :-)

Link to the flower die : 656640 Sizzix Bigz die tattered Florals



 The Inkido papers have many gorgeous butterfly designs and I love to use fussy cut butterflies on my pages. The trellies pattern is also made using a Sizzix Frameworks die.

Link to the trellies die : 659431  Sizzix Frameworks die, Trellies

 

 I had a beautiful chipboard ring once,...but alas I managed to break it in two,... Here I found a way to put it to good use. :-) I also added some ink drips and splatters for an extra effect. 
That was all for today! I hope you enjoyed it.

Enjoy life!

Inkido papers used: 
Forever Collection, No 5  
Happy Christmas, Christmas Carol 
Beautiful Memories, Pink Flowers.  
Beautiful Memories Pink memories 
Spring Time, Roses of Romance
Scrap, Prick grön

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Bente! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful layout, love the butterflies and the flowers are amazing, love the touch of lace too.. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful soft lay-out! I really like the colours and your wonderful handmade flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love this Bente! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your daughter is growing up .. indeed a beautiful young lady and zI bet she is as beautiful as her mum . love the colors here Bente and the layering is woven with love , fabulous page x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful page! Your daughter is growing up!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page, Bente! Loving the textures and colors. Your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As always Bente I love that your photos are always such a stand out in your layouts, beautiful detailed work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous page Bente!! LOVE the layers, the inks and the design!! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...