Monday 14 May 2012

"Spring is in the Air" Les papiers de Pandore "Cherry Chérie".

Another page is up on the "Les Papiers de Pandore" blog today!
This is my latest layout I did with Julie Blanc's lovely Spring collection called Cherry Chérie.
 I just love the cloud-paper in this collection!! It makes me happy!
I wanted to make a fairly C&S page to let these recent photos of Beatrice shine as well as 
the pretty papers of the Cherry Chérie collection.



The photos were taken a couple of weeks ago. It felt like the very first day of Spring. 
My youngest daughter Beatrice prepared some tea and cinnamon-buns (from the freezer) and invited me to come sit with her outside in the garden.

 Everything is from the collection except I used white Bazzil cadstock for my base.


 I used sewing to attatch everything on my page. I fussy cut the cute clouds and the branch with hanging hearts and butterfly. These elements are part of the so usable elements sheet that normally come with the collections. To give them some extra umpfh I adhered them with pop dots. 
The title word Spring is also cut from that sheet.


Some more close ups:




I think Beatrice looks so big here. She is 11 and a half and no little girl any more.


I am happy you dropped by to see me today so I could share my latest page with you. 
I hope you liked it. Hope to see you soon again!

13 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeee the photos, the colors and loving the clouds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful for sure! Love everything bout it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful smile she has :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING layout! Love how you used those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you did awesome! So beautiful as well as your daughter! I just love the design and the fussy cutting as well as the story behind this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I LOVE what you did with those papers! Amazing layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kjempefin LO med flotte papirer og så fint pyntet.
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable layout, Bente! I really love that vine with the buttons...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo pretty! I love her sweet smile too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute and fun!! love the little clouds and the branch. And the pictures are cool, with that pretty smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely Bente! Indead Bea's face is thinning out - same as Cami's - who's birthday is on June 20th (when she will be 12) suddenly our little girls are growing up! Mine is nearly up to my chin now and my other 3 are all taller than me!! Great job with the Cherie Cherie!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous layout Bente...and your daughter is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh I can almost taste the kanelbullarna and the coffee when looking at your page Bente! it has sunshine written all over it, makes me smile and think you of having your fika out of doors! sweet and caring, that's Bea for you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...