Wednesday 2 May 2012

Member scraplift challenge at "My Scrapbook Nook" and for WW1


For the fun scraplift challenge over at the"Nook" I got to lift the lovely Lilith Eckles.
The resemblance may not be striking to you immediately, but I absolutely took a lot of inspiration from her lo!
Here is what I did:


And this is the original page by Lilith.
I browsed her gallery and found several pages that I loved but finally decided on this one.



I lifted the doilies, although I added some more,
 I lifted the diagonal orientation and the placement of the title. 
I also used two photos like Lilith did.I used buttons instead of butterflies.
Instead of butterfly wings I added a pair of "angelwings". 
Instead of text print paper I used musical print.
 

I also used the current challenge at WW1  challenege to make this.

You are to use white + grey + + tags

A couple of more closeups:







There will be a fun crop at My Scrapbook Nook this week end because its national Scrapbook Day!  Over in the forum at "My Scrapbook Nook" you can follow the detaila as they are revealed.

I will keep you posted here as well!

15 comments:

  1. Nyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyydelige Lo'er ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooooooooow!! this is absolutely beautiful!!! LOVE that bg, the buttons, the flowers...and the pictures are lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bente your pages are really wonderful art pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzer Bente LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! the muted colours are so elegant and my gosh how grown-up Bea looks in the photos and her hair done in this way. She is gorgeous!! daddy watch out! Har ni tuffa uppgifter på det där stället, mycket aktiviteter och förväntningar på deltagande? Hoppas valborg var bra, brasa och brända korvar med grannarna? vi gick på etablissemang och smorde kråset. Puss puss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bente this is absolutely gorgeous i love monochrome layouts there is something very creaative about them...love the embellishments and the stamping of the doilies!
    fabulous layout
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos, the paint, the buttons and loving the wings!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING layout!So soft light and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, great great work!! Your layout is a true success!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nydelig, så mange fine detaljer på denne :)
    klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, love the layers and textures! I love how you made it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning layout! Love the soft, shabby look featuring those beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! This is just gorgeous! Love the lift and the colors for this are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous pages! Luv the monochromatic colours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Bente, such depth to your background, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...