Sunday 27 May 2012

"Just like Royalty" - "One Moment in Time" - for Get Creative

Hi, happy Sunday to you all- I've been catching up on some sleep after watching  Eurovision Song Contest last night and then getting to bed very late.  The late night was very worth while as the Swedish favourite Loreen won a landslide victory. Congrats Loreen!!

I wanted to share the last lo I made with my FB win from C'est Magnifique. This time the pretty girl in my photos is Victoria, and she's 17 and our middle daughter. The pictures are but a few of all that I took on our visit to Warwick Castel in February.



 And this is the sketch I used from Get Creative. It is for their May 15th challenge.


 I will more or less post and run today. 
There are a lot of photos here though  that will 'speak more than a thousand words'...lol!


Did you notice my sewing on the circular piece?
I think that looks pretty neat!! I will absolutely be doing that again!!


 Can you see that very cute little Prima bird sitting there...?
Thank you so much to the mega talented Anabelle for sending me such a generous and sweet RAK!


This pretty butterfly is made by Imaginarium Designs. I used the Ingvild Bolme ink pad in 'Old Jeans'            again to colour it. I have used up one whole ink pad on the last three los I have shared.                 
                              They are so good for inking around edges and other details.
                                              Now I will have to get me another one...


The different printed chipboard pieces are from Prima Marketing the "Song bird" collection.





These last two shots are added in an effort to show how I like to add my little details strewn over the page. My pages are never very flat and I like them to have a lot of texture. 
Here you can see how I often like to do it and maybe you can pick up a tip or two.  We all have our different ways of doing things and I know  pick up great tips every time I go on my 'hops'...LOL!

That's the end for today, and for those who made it through all those pictures; well done!
Thanks so much for dropping by. 
Leave me a message and I would love to come and visit you too!!

Hugs!!


.

25 comments:

  1. Bente this is stunning !!! What a beautiful young lady your daughter is ! As for your layout .... I was totally blown away !!! Such beautiful elements, colours, design just fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Get Creative and good luck.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, harmonious and stylish page!! Love it. Your clusters are amazing, Bente. Thank you so much for joining us in GC!

    Ps. I too watched Eurovision last night - Sweden's song was the best, it definitely deserved to win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Bente! This is exquisite! Your daughter is a beauty. So many beautiful details and layers here. Gorgeous work with that sketch, and the colors couldn't be more perfect for your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful layout.I can see that you used all kinds of embellishments in great balance and this makes your page so unique.
    Your daughter is a very beautiful girl!!
    I loved Sweden's song so much.Great performane.Congrats!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Goodness Bente! Your page is absolutely stunning!!! I love every single detail!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Get Creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Bente! Beutiful photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous!!! so many details, it's fantastic!! really beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely beautiful! gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic!!! Great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for joining us at GT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous take on the sketch (as usual, lol). I especially love that bit of stitching at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  11. snyggt!! massor av roliga små detaljer och vackra blommor. Härliga foton också.

    kramiz maja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastisk detaljrikdom, Bente - det blir jo bare så lekkert! skulle virkelig ønske jeg hadde tålmodighet til slikt.
    Takk for kikken, det er alltid masse å lære og noe å plukke med seg, selv for en med en annen stil :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It´s oficial I am totaly fan of your scrapwork..Love your style.
    Wonderful page

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just beautiful, Bente- love the colors you've put together on this one- and the buttons! I always forget about buttons- love that you've included them here, adding just a little pop of yellow. Lovely work, as always :)
    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Wow! What a gorgeous lo! Simply beautiful in every way! Love the pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely breathtakingly stunning! WOW, this is beautiful, all the details, the colors, the elements are magical! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are amazing! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee those photos and all the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Bente, Victoria is a beauty and you have scrapped it flawllessly. What a glorious page, totally in love!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous page, so many beautiful details!!! thank you for joining us at get creative. Channa

    ReplyDelete
  20. fantastic lo!!! thank you for joining us at get creative

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is Gorgeous, Bente!!! some many beautiful details..she's beautiful!
    Take care dear!! Hugs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bente this just stunning such eye candy! I know that is a corny term but it really is a beautiful layout your subtle colour pallet just beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Get Creative!...
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aaaah I do love this one Bente! fab idea with the stitching between the buttons, the magnificent but still fresh clusters, gorgeous chick Vicky of course, the bling and the droplets - everything ties is just wonderfully. This is a stunning page my friend! snacka om att vi tjoade här hemmavid också när tolvorna började ticka in i rasande tempo. Heja Sverige! Puss puss

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bente this page is totally STUNNING - as is Victoria - she should be modelling!! Absolutely gorgeous girl...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...