Tuesday 15 November 2011

"Snow magic" using Les Papiers de Pandore "En Attendent"

Just a quick pre-scheduled post to share a new layout with "Les Papiers de Pandore"  as I am  out of town for work.

It is my second one using Julies "En Attendent". The papers are more subdued than I am used to , but really a pleasure to work with.
-And so pretty,too!

This is what I came up with:


I cut out the large wings and glittered them with glitterglue.that makes them look a little more wintry.I layered them on top of two of my new doilies with pop dots to make them stand out a little. Then I tied a red gingham ribbon for softness.


I also added some liquid pearl, but I think it is maybe too old because when I looked at my dried 'bead's they were not really pearls any more. The liquid was too runny I guess.


I wrote my title on one of the cut out journalling spots in the collection.The glitter letters are Pink Paislee and the red letter stickers are October Afternoon.


I cut out snowflakes and also punched some. I stuck them on pop dots for dimension and a shadow effect.
I added some journaling on the back as I did not leave much space for it on the front.

That's all for now. I'll see you when I get back!!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful page i like the colors and a sweet photo.Cool 3D look you have created!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours are magical and your layering are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bente!!! this is Beautiful!! love the colors and the lovely photo! love what you did with the doilies. Take Care my friend!! Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! Bente this is just so pretty! I really like the way the ribbon appears to seperate the page...so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So magical Bente!! Love the gorgeous colours and the punch work as always!...also love the question/answer thing you did below with your daughter..such a great idea! Take care :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photo, the snowflakes and love love love the wings! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, this photo is gorgeous...you have so many beautiful shots of your daughter. Gorgeous layout to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GOOD MORNING .. I saw the composition .. you are so hot .... so harmonious colors .. all set .. perfect bondage!! many warm embrace

    ReplyDelete
  9. ente this page is memorable...I´m in love with that!!!!I love the photo and the snowflakes are gorgeus!!!~
    The wings are so cute.You really did a wonderful job I wish a could have same pictures with snow!!!!
    Thanks for all your visit and lovely words you are so nice and sweet.You make me a very happy person.
    I wish a great weekend.
    Kisses and a big huges.
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bente this is so beautiful!!!!...i love the wintery feel I get from the colurs!!
    just gorgeous!!
    hugz
    irini

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is lovely, Bente! I love the symmetrical design! Just gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely work with rather tricky colours, you did absolutely fab Bente! love how you've picked up the red in Bea's jacket in the ribbon and the wintery feel is just wonderful! tack gullet för ditt långa fina mail. Hoppas allt är väl med dig och familjen. Jobbar som en gnu bakom kulisserna men kan ingenting visa ännu. Hälsa Bea att armbandet åker på till jobbet flera gånger i veckan. Sköt om er! pusspuss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, I really appreciate your blog. Great!!!!!!!!!!
    snow magic

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...