Tuesday 6 September 2011

Opening Of the new Les Papiers de Pandore web shop, - and 'My Helper'.

Today I have the cool news that Julie at Les Papiers de Pandore is opening up no less than TWO webshops.
One is for Retailers who will be able to buy all the latest products. The other one is for you and me who would like to stock up on kits and different bits and bobs from previous collections.
Some of the items will be in very limited numbers.
I am wishing Julie all the best in her new endeavours.Good Luck!

HERE is à link to the shop.

I also want to share My latest page with you. It already went up on the LPDP blog yesterday because Of the Grand opening Of the new webshops today. Normally I am their Monday-girl!...

Because my home computer has crashed I am having problems getting to my photos, so I am just going to borrow the ones on  the Les Papiers de Pandore blog.
I may be able to add a couple more  at a later stage.









































I have used the darker hues of the Promenons Nous collection and brightened them a bit by the white frames around the photos and the white letter stickers. That utterly delightful clock comes from the fabulous cut out sheet that is in the collection too.






























I will be back soon to share some of the things that I picked up at Ingvild's class. It was GREAT!!

Enjoy your day!!!

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful work i like the rols of paper looks cool and your title so sweet!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I loveeeeeeeee this!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the photos, the pompoms and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the rolled papers!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Bente...stunning color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty and sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denne var så flott Bente!! Utrolig lekker!! Gleder meg til å se hva du har fått til på kurset!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous colours ! I love this layout !

    ReplyDelete
  7. næh, så stilig! likte godt rullene med papir! og fargevalget var kanonlekkert! takk for titten

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the black-curranty papers in combo with the greens and orange (I know I know, it's supposed to be apricot). Love the little rolls of paper and your sweet garden helper. Wonderful page as usual! fingers crossed you don't have more power cuts grrrrr! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh i hear you had a very scrappy weekend with some pretty amazing ladies... you lucky thing you.....and there was a pic or two....hehehe... you lucky lady... i hope you had a blast...and i can't wait to see what you did... your daughter is beautiful by the way!!!!

    and so is this page... i really must do the rolling of paper... have always wanted to... love the colors also... thanks so much for always your beautiful comments... take care chat again soon...leeannXXX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout and color choices

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a stunning layout, lovely colors and precious photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore this layout Bente & have been meaning to try those rolled up papers too!! So great Julie has an online shop now & it translates in English too - woo hoo!! I adore her stuff & her work but just have tons of stash right now so am going to wait until hopefully there will be a time when I can actually use them :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely how you have used the rolled paper through the centre of the page, makes a stunning embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...