Wednesday 14 September 2011

Autumn beauty, a layout for Les Papiers de Pandore

4This is the latest layout I made for the French paper manufacturer.

Almost everything on here is from Les Papiers de Pandore.
The only other stuff is twine, buttons and flower from my stash.






























I photographed the layout on the stairs outside my house.





And a few more close ups. I do not have a lot to say , nor the time ,today,....sorry!















































And this is the finished layout without any distractions...







































Don't you just love those little birdhouses and the clouds. All from the cut out sheet in the "Promenons Nous" collection.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

7 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm... I have tried refreshing several times, but your images won't come up for me??? Maybe its just my computer?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies. You are so sweet to let me know.
    I Will look into it when I get back from work this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There it is! :):):):):) I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! I loveeeee that photo, the colors and loveeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeee the banners! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see it, thanks! those clouds and the bird houses are really so super cute, not forgetting the banners! Love the pic of Bea, such a fantastic light coming in through the leaves of the tree. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. nydelig rett og slett! du verden så herlig et bilde og så lekkert med fargevalgene.....tusen takk for titten, ha ei fin fin helg du og dine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design - very balanced. Love this one very much :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...