Monday 30 May 2011

Guest Designer Sketchabilities # 48

A couple of weeks ago I made my first entry to one of the beautiful skethes by Karan Gerber at Sketchabilities.
It was for sketch #46 I think. It was during the time we all had so much trouble with Blogger ( I am having some more of that today, but I won't go there....)
Shortly after I had a mail from them asking if I would like to be guest designing and of course tha answer was YES!

This is what I came up with for the current challenge.








































And this is  the new sketch . I love the pretty die cut shapes.








































I used my DT kit from Your Scrapbook Stash  for this page, mainly "Basic Gray" "Hello Luscious"
I added several layers of patterned papers and embellishments.

Here are some more close up for those who might be interested in a little more detail.






Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!
Would be nice if you'd leave a comment so I'll know you said hello...

Please come back tomorrow when I have several more new guest designer pages to share with you!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Bente, you did a great job on this sketch. I really like how the red pops out of the lo. The combination of yellow and green is great. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats for being GD! you did an awesome work on this sketch, your layout is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch. As always, so many great layers! I love the book page, the green trim, the currogated board, and the really lovely photos. Have a fab day Bente!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great colours for a great layout !

    ReplyDelete
  5. nydelige farger du har brukt her!! og en fantastisk bruk av ark.....
    ha en finfin dag du og dine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bente finally blogger lets me follow your blog, so glad it is working now!
    Of course they needed to have you as a guest designer, look at that fabulous page you created, my goodness you can almost feel all the yummy layers, I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your GDT gig with Sketchabilities! I love their sketches too!! You have done fantastically with this sketch Bente - and I love the colour scheme you have chosen too..lots of beautiful layers true Bente style! I have only today resolved my commenting issues by deleting Firefox & installing Google Chrome - I really didn't want to do that but I couldn't go on that way - it was really getting me behind...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bente......amazing layout and take on the sketch...love the layers and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the vintage look with the bold pops of color! Thanks for being such a great GDT member at Sketchabilities this month.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! congrats on the GD gig, fantastic news!! luscious is the word for your page Bente, really wonderful take on the sketch too! Are those buttons from the girl in the UK? Kramisjamis

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...