Tuesday 15 March 2011

Another Echo Park. You are a Doll.

Hello my dear blog friends!!
Hope you are having a good day so far!

I have another Echo Park project to share with you today.

Erica at Your Scrapbook Stash sent me these lovely papers and embellishments to work with.
So much fun.
This time I decided to step outside my comfort zone and experiment with fussy cutting which I don't normally do.  I had a good time cutting away in front of the television, and I think the layout  looks ok. I just think it looks a bit flat compared to what I am used to...lol. Would fit more layouts into my album though.
The pic is of youngest DD taken last year. Her hair is even longer now, and she is getting really tired of it. I have promised she can cut it but keep postponing it.





I have made a small collage with little pics so you can appreciate my patience in cutting out small elments...LOL!






























Thanks for your visit!!

7 comments:

  1. Hehe, jeg lager nesten alltid flate layouter så for meg er ikke dette flatt! Herlige ting fra Echo park, må sjekke det ut! God dag til deg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe cutting in front of tv must be totally FUN!! Gorgeous LO, Bente!! I am not into flat LO either but this looks just beautiful with lots of cut paper flowers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How gorgeous are those colors, great layout along with another adorable photo of your DD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is such a beautiful girl.. I love that photo of her! You must be a proud mama!! beautiful colors here, love the way you used the EP collection! great work as always girlfriend! xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous young lady, what a shame she wants to cut her hair it's stunning! Love all the cutting out on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, she is just so beautiful,isn't she. I just love all of your cutting and layering. I especially love the border with the 4 papers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...