Friday 21 January 2011

God put a rainbow in the clouds... CCG # 176

Now I finished my layout for this weeks combo at CCG.

I based it mostly on the sketch Alyssa created for the blog at Your Scrapbook Stash.

There are a lot of exciting things going on over there . Erica is celebrating the 4 years of the store with a bunch of exciting activities in the blog. Press here to see the racap of activities.

To see the fabulous creations of the other Stash Girls look here.


This is the layout I created :

In the previous post you can see the Colours and the Inspiration Board # 176.



I made the clouds from cardboard, inked the edges and painted them. I made an overlay from tulle and stuck the title on top.
The pleated ribbon is from Maya Road and I got it from the store at YSS.








































   I love buttons at the moment. When all else fail,... add some buttons, that is my new philosophy!




























The funny head-gear that Beatrice is wearing is from a school play .
She had just come home and I had to take a picture.
Her big sister helped her make it at the last moment and I think it is kind of funny and cute.


































I appreciate all your sweet comments!
Have a great day!







5 comments:

  1. Crikey Bente, you are so creative! love the chubby chunky clouds and the tulle. You are getting to be a new Leeann with your stash of buttons he he! Love her hat too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så utrolig stilig denne var, Bente!! Nydelig!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous.. the grungy feeling, the title, the photo.. everything fits perfectly! Great work my rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo pretty!
    Love ALL your layers and textures ;)
    Big hugs,
    Nora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the photos and all the glorious textures on this! Just gorgeous, as always, Bente!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...